$page = "approach";
The Palmer Group intends to maximize value over the long term by:
Focusing on firms in the post-secondary and professional training areas, with an emphasis in higher education.
- Fostering the development of a strong culture within an organization which values excellence and quality.
- Providing a stimulating environment that encourages innovation and an entrepreneurial orientation.
- Ensuring that managers establish corporate goals and strategy, financial controls and operating performance measures which provide clear and reliable feedback on the firm's progress.
- Enabling a firm to take advantage of attractive opportunities which require additional capital and ensuring the necessary supply of working capital to permit both optimal operating policies and the establishment of "most preferred" relationships with suppliers.
- Structuring managerial and employee incentive systems that are aligned with the principles of excellence, customer satisfaction and long-term value creation and development.
Taking advantage of our network of relationships.
- Valuing selected firms fairly to ensure that the price reflects the probability of ultimately meeting the desired rate of return on investment while proving fair return to the seller.
- Being a company that deals in products that help people reach their human potential.
- While some acquisitions may involve additions to the existing management team, we hope that current managers will remain in place to develop and participate in our long-term, growth-oriented strategy.